Saturday, March 29, 2008
Today is the Press Launch of the New 2008 Ford Mondeo at Premier Automobiles Sdn Bhd. It is also the very 1st test-drive of the Ford Mondeo. After taking a spin with the Ford Mondeo, its pretty much the new Mondeo has grown up. With alot of electronic gadgetry up its sleeve, no wonder this Mondeo out beats the BMW 3 series. U might think that this car is expensive due to its futuristic exterior and amazing features but its actually value for money. For the entry version (low spec) it cost at $32K meanwhile the high spec cost at $37K.
Key Features of the Ford Mondeo:
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) instrument display(only on high spec model)that shows Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Alert, Interactive Vehicle Dynamics Control with Hill Launch Assist, and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- 2.3-litre Duratec HE four-cylinder petrol engine fitted with six-speed automatic transmission.
- Electronic Stability Programme(ESP)
- Ford Easyfuel capless refuelling with fuel inhibitor to prevent misfuelling
- 'Follow-me-home' lights
- An MP3 connector socket
- 18inch Alloy wheel for the High spec model & 16inch Alloy wheel for the low spec model
- Leather interior for the high spec model
- Massive Boot space for luggage
[More Galleries:] Click image to enlarge
The High Spec Model:
The Low Spec Model: